Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2024 07:21:36 +0000
From: "Yuvaraj Ranganathan (QUIC)" <quic_yrangana@...cinc.com>
To: Theodore Ts'o <tytso@....edu>,
        "linux-fscrypt@...r.kernel.org"
	<linux-fscrypt@...r.kernel.org>,
        "linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org"
	<linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org>,
        "linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org"
	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: Software encryption at fscrypt causing the filesystem access
 unresponsive

Hello Ted,

I don't see fast_commit feature is enabled for this filesystem.

Here are the filesystem features enabled for that disk partition,

Filesystem features:
has_journal ext_attr resize_inode dir_index stable_inodes filetype needs_recovery extent 64bit flex_bg encrypt sparse_super large_file huge_file dir_nlink extra_isize metadata_csum

Thanks,
Yuvaraj.