Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 11:30:11 -0300
From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@...nel.org>
To: Kan Liang <kan.liang@...ux.intel.com>
Cc: Ian Rogers <irogers@...gle.com>, Namhyung Kim <namhyung@...nel.org>,
	Jiri Olsa <jolsa@...nel.org>,
	Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@...el.com>,
	linux-perf-users@...r.kernel.org,
Subject: perf mem record not getting the mem_load_aux events by default

Hi Kan,

Recently I presented about 'perf mem record' and found that I had use
'perf record' directly as 'perf mem record' on a Intel Hybrid system
wasn't selecting the required aux event:

  http://vger.kernel.org/~acme/prez/lsfmm-bpf-2024/#/19

The previous slides show the problem and the one above shows what worked
for me.

I saw this while trying to fix that: