Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2024 13:14:15 -0300
From: Helen Mae Koike Fornazier <helen.koike@...labora.com>
To: "kernelci" <kernelci@...ts.linux.dev>
Cc: "Linux kernel" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Bring your tree to the new KernelCI

Hello everyone,

KernelCI[1] is entering an exciting new phase, and we’re inviting kernel maintainers to register their trees with us.

We now support over 220 build configurations, run boot tests on 45 different hardware platforms (totaling over 300 machines in all labs), 7 CI systems contributing tests results and have test suites like kselftest, kunit and LTP already enabled, ensuring comprehensive coverage for your kernel trees across diverse platforms.

At the upcoming Linux Plumbers Conference[2], we’ll be unveiling our new Web Dashboard, which allows you to easily track your test results. Also, our team is ready to support you with custom Grafana dashboards tailored to your needs and optional email notifications. We can also enable your preferred test suites.

We’re committed to delivering real value and working closely with maintainers, developers, hardware vendors and product makers to provide specific solutions. We understand that each subsystem and maintainer has unique needs, and we’re adapting our approach accordingly. We can build custom views and configure personalized notifications to help you focus on the results that matter most, minimizing unnecessary noise.

We encourage all maintainers to register their trees and take advantage of these new features. To get started, submit your request via our GitHub project[3] or contact us directly at kernelci@...ts.linux.dev .

During the Linux Plumbers Conference, we’ll have a hallway booth—please stop by to discuss your needs and share your feedback. KernelCI is committed to deliver solutions that matter to you.

Learn more about KernelCI in our documentation[4]

[1] https://kernelci.org
[2] https://lpc.events/event/18/contributions/1739/
[3] https://github.com/kernelci/kernelci-core/issues/new?assignees=&labels=&projects=&template=new-kernel-branch.md&title=Add+branch+BRANCH+from+TREE
[4] https://docs.kernelci.org