Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 16:29:47 +0000
From: "Arnd Bergmann" <arnd@...db.de>
To: "Linus Torvalds" <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc: soc@...nel.org, linux-arm-kernel@...ts.infradead.org,
 linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [GIT PULL 0/4]

Hi Linus,

These are the usual four branches from the SoC tree, with around
900 non-merge changesets from 220 individual authors. I hope to
send one more pull request later for the conversion of ep93xx
to devicetree, but I still applied regression fixes to that one
today so I'm giving it some more time to make sure it won't
cause other stuff to fail.

There are four platforms that make up most of the changes
by size and number of patches:

 - NXP gets a lot of minor DT improvements as well as a
   good chunk of the driver updates, but only three new
   machines.
 - Rockchips and Aspeed have the largest size overall,
   mainly from new board additions, so there are fewer
   patches.
 - Qualcomm as usual has a lot of everything including
   several new Snapdragon X1E laptops.

Another small but notable addition is initial support for
the Raspberry Pi 5, which has taken a while to get into
shape.

The driver changes are somewhat larger than normal, but
are still dwarfed by the devicetree updates.

The most active contributers by number of patches are:
     62 Krzysztof Kozlowski
     43 Frank Li
     37 Herve Codina
     35 Nikita Shubin
     22 Heiko Stuebner
     18 Yang Chen
     16 Marek BehĂșn
     16 Geert Uytterhoeven
     15 Peng Fan
     14 Markus Niebel
     14 Lad Prabhakar
     14 Beleswar Padhi
     12 Xianwei Zhao
     12 Rayyan Ansari
     11 Svyatoslav Ryhel
     11 Peter Yin
     11 Konrad Dybcio
     11 Fabio Estevam
     11 Dang Huynh
     11 Cristian Marussi
     11 Alexander Stein
     10 Sudeep Holla
     10 Marek Vasut
     10 Diogo Ivo

Dirstat:
   0.4% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/
   0.7% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/
   0.6% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/
   0.7% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/fsl/cpm_qe/
   0.3% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/
   0.6% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/
  11.3% arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed/
   1.6% arch/arm/boot/dts/broadcom/
   0.3% arch/arm/boot/dts/microchip/
   2.6% arch/arm/boot/dts/nvidia/
   2.1% arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/
   1.3% arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/
   0.6% arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/
   1.9% arch/arm/boot/dts/st/
   0.3% arch/arm/boot/dts/
   0.4% arch/arm/
   2.1% arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/
   0.5% arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/
   9.8% arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/
   1.7% arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/
   0.3% arch/arm64/boot/dts/nuvoton/
   1.6% arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/
   9.5% arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/
   4.1% arch/arm64/boot/dts/renesas/
  20.2% arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/
   2.8% arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/
   0.6% arch/arm64/boot/dts/
   0.3% arch/riscv/boot/dts/sophgo/
   0.4% drivers/firmware/arm_ffa/
   1.0% drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/transports/
   4.5% drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/vendors/imx/
   1.6% drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/
   0.2% drivers/firmware/imx/
   0.8% drivers/firmware/
   0.3% drivers/input/keyboard/