Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2024 10:12:39 +0200
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To: Dave Airlie <airlied@...il.com>
Cc: Sima Vetter <sima@...ll.ch>, dri-devel <dri-devel@...ts.freedesktop.org>,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [git pull] drm for 6.12-rc1

On Thu, 19 Sept 2024 at 09:48, Dave Airlie <airlied@...il.com> wrote:

> There are some minor conflicts with your tree but none seemed too
> difficult to solve, let me know if there is any problems on your end.

Christ. One of them is due to you guys being horrible at merging.

Your tree had

    drm/xe/gt: Remove double include

which removed (surprise surprise) a double instance of

  #include <generated/xe_wa_oob.h>

but then in merge commit 4461e9e5c374 ("Merge v6.11-rc5 into
drm-next") it got added back in!

Please be more careful with your merges. You can't just look at the
file contents, you have to look at the actual history of it to see
what the *cause* of the conflict is.

                    Linus