Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 10:44:50 +0200
From: Helos <i.use.arch.btw.00111@...il.com>
To: linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [Patch] Minor changes to pr_emerg lines in file: panic.c

[Patch] Minor changes to pr_emerg lines in file: panic.c

This patch includes minor modifications at lines 348, 424, and 457 of file
kernel/panic.c (pr_emerg lines)
They are just a visual changes that are meant to improve noticeability of
pr_emerg lines on the screen during kernel panic. No kernel panic logic has
been altered.

The patch is related to the PR:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/pull/968/commits/df766d8eb601bd453dd1573db21b394d4de3083d
.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could review this patch and provide
any feedback. I look forward to your response regarding the decision on
this patch, either as a response to this email or a comment to the PR.

Best regards,
Rościsław Szymański (i.use.arch.btw.00111@...il.com)

P.S
I want to apologize for not using *git send-email* to sending this email. I
have encountered skill issues when trying to use it. I hope it did not
cause any problems.

Content of type "text/html" skipped

View attachment "panic-pr_emerg-update.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (1601 bytes)