Date: 7 Oct 2024 19:15:04 -0700
From: info<info@...n-worldwide.com>
To: linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
CC: vs@...dustan.com.au
Subject: trial order

Hello sir/ma!!!
At first I pleased to know your Company through your website as
we are import and export company in UAE for many years, and we
have deep relationship with a lot of customers in many Arab
countries.we are interested in your product Fresh Yeast,Right Now
we have a customer in north Iraq ( Erbil ) He need one container
20 feet as a trial order .could you please advice description of
this product you have , with your rock bottom $ price , packing
.the price based on EXW or CIF North Iraq Erbil shippment ,
Please send us qty exactly in one container 20 feet We now wait
for your kind reply with all information needed and your lowest
price.
with best regards

Corporate E-Mail​:
info@...-worldwide.com
Tel​:
+971-58-530-52-27
Business Address:
8W building 5th Floor, Office 520, DAFZA, Dubai, UAE
Operational License
Licensee:
C.S.M. FZC
License No.:
8905
CSM FZE IMO No.:
6353395
Type of license:
Commercial
Activity:
Ship management & Operation
Address:
Al Shmookh Business Center,
One UAQ,
UAQ Free Trade Zone,
Umm Al Quwain, U.A.E.

Download attachment "trial order.zip" of type "application/zip" (701522 bytes)