Date:	Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:41:32 +0100
From:	"JUNG, Christian" <christian.jung@...rstahl.com>
To:	'Jay Vosburgh' <fubar@...ibm.com>
Cc:	"'netdev@...r.kernel.org'" <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: bonding: bug in balance-alb mode (incorrect update-ARP-replie
	s)

> Jay Vosburgh <fubar@...ibm.com> wrote:
>
> 	Is your test occuring on an isolated network, and is there other
> concurrent network traffic that might be affecting things?

The problem still persists as long as the box is connected to our Ciscos.

I tried to simulate it with a dumb switch with my two boxes connected only.
But there were no unsolicited ARP-replies anymore.

On the Ciscos I sometimes see ARP-replies with a destination MAC of
00:00:00:00:00:00 (!) from some Linux-boxes which are using bonding.
Currently I don't have a clue from where they're coming...

The boxes are receiving around 200 ARP-replies a minute - so yes, there's
concurrent network traffic :-)