Date:	Mon, 4 Jun 2007 20:06:30 -0400
From:	"Andrew Paprocki" <andrew@...iboo.com>
To:	"Francois Romieu" <romieu@...zoreil.com>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org, brad@...ghorst.com
Subject: Re: r8169 in 2.6.18 silently corrupting data, 2.6.22-rc3 link not detected at all

Francois,

Using the latest patch you provided in the previous e-mail under
2.6.22-rc3 I still see data corruption after I dropped the entire
network to MTU 1500. (The receive corruption is way more frequent than
under 2.6.18.) I'll attempt to find out what caused the link detection
to stop working. Do you have any idea about the data corruption? I can
easily put in trace anywhere in the driver if you'd like to see any
output. My latest build was without NAPI support, and running with or
without it didn't seem to affect the receive corruption.

Thanks, -Andrew