Date:	Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:31:55 +0400
From:	Badalian Vyacheslav <slavon@...telecom.ru>
To:	Jarek Poplawski <jarkao2@...pl>, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Tc bug (kernel crash) more info

Ok =) I hope in next week you found bug place and fix it!

PS. if you ask where i can read "kernel panic dump logic" literature and
try find bugline in code.
I read dump and see that bug in function "rb_insert_color" + some shift
(in asm?) that called from htb_dequeue? But in htb_dequeue not have
calling rb_insert_color =( Or some nodes in trace was skipped?

Its for change up my education ;)