Date:	Sat, 01 Sep 2007 14:36:38 +0400
From:	slavon@...telecom.ru
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Tc bug (kernel crash) more info

> Hi All!
> I found another bugs in HTB
>
> 1. HTB Wrong calculate LEVELS.
> - try run "./create_nodes.sh" in archive and do "tc -d class show dev eth0"

Hm.. i read
http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/manual/theory.htm
I understand that if Level calculation broken - HTB wrong work! I try
to see sch_htb.c but i not see simple fix to this. Maybe anyone with
expirince try to look sch_htb.c?

> 2. HTB miss qdisc what i add. (it's not added)
> - try run ./create_nodes.sh; sh tc_rules_last2 2>/dev/null
> - I add my output of "tc -d class show dev eth0" for you look
> (tc_class.txt in archive)

Not correct info.
"tc -d class show dev eth0 | grep -v leaf" ask many rules without
leaf, but QDISC for this casses is created. How filter add packer to
filter where not have LEAF?

I think HTB not property work.
Thanks.

Badalian Vyacheslav