Date:	Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:08:47 +0300
From:	Evgeniy Polyakov <johnpol@....mipt.ru>
To:	David Chinner <dgc@....com>
Cc:	lkml <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [0/4] DST: Distributed storage.

Hi David.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 12:00:04PM +1100, David Chinner (dgc@....com) wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 06:03:38PM +0300, Evgeniy Polyakov wrote:
> > DST passed all FS tests in LTP with XFS (modulo MAX_LOCK_DEPTH too low bug:
> > [ 8398.605691] BUG: MAX_LOCK_DEPTH too low!
> > [ 8398.609641] turning off the locking correctness validator.
>
> Evgeniy, can you please start reporting these XFS problems you are
> coming across to the XFS list (xfs@....sgi.com)? They may be
> real issues that we need to address and we should not be hearing
> about them for the first time in the release notes for a block
> device project....

It is not XFS as is, but lock validator warning. I just found it
working with XFS - it can be anything else: VFS, block layer, DST itself
(there is number of locks too), so I did not fill the bug against
filesystem, but pointed that some problem, probalby harmless,
exists in tested environment.

--
	Evgeniy Polyakov