Date:	Tue, 05 Feb 2008 08:32:12 +0600
From:	Van Petron <pravo@...t.ru>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject:  etcnet Wi-Fi tuning

Hello,
Can you help me? What can I read to solve the task:
The is Altlinux installed on the computer with Ethernet card connected
with the local network/Internet (DHCP) + WiFi USB stick.
There is notebook with Windows XP + Wi-FI PCMCIA card.
I want to connect with notebook AD-HOC: Samba, printer (on my PC
(CUPS)). I also want to retransmit local network/Internet to the notebook.
Altlinux has etcnet.
I made some tuning in ifaces/wlan0, but notebook cannot connect
with wi-fi net "Ivp" (there are two, and it cannot connect with each of
then).
Folder wlan0:
ipv4address:
192.168.0.2/24