Date:	Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:50:29 +0100
From:	"Benjamin Thery" <ben.thery@...il.com>
To:	"Daniel Lezcano" <dlezcano@...ibm.com>
Cc:	"Tilman Schmidt" <tilman@...p.cc>,
	"Andrew Morton" <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	"David Miller" <davem@...emloft.net>, pekkas@...core.fi,
	yoshfuji@...ux-ipv6.org
Subject: Re: [2.6.25-rc5-mm1] regression: cannot run Postfix sendmail command as non-root

I also tried to reproduce your problem with Postfix (on a Debian
distro) but failed to
obtain the error message.

While googling for the error string, I found this link which report
the same kind of
error when Postfix is used with grsecurity (in 2006):

http://blog.jensthebrain.de/archives/2006/12/11/IPv6-Probleme-mit-Postfix-und-grsecurity

I barely understand German so I'm not sure it is related to your problem.

Benjamin