Date:	Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:21:21 -0400
From:	Jeff Garzik <jeff@...zik.org>
To:	Alan Cox <alan@...rguk.ukuu.org.uk>
CC:	Ingo Molnar <mingo@...e.hu>, Atsushi Nemoto <anemo@....ocn.ne.jp>,
	akpm@...ux-foundation.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [build failure] hp-plus.c: (.text+0xd7c1a): undefined reference
 to `ei_close'

Alan Cox wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:26:03 +0200
> Ingo Molnar <mingo@...e.hu> wrote:
>
>> not sure it's known but despite all the fixes i still get:
>
> I'll have a look at this next week or possibly the week after. The
> original patches worked but they spent 3 months going round in circles
> and I've completely given up even trying to work out what happened or why
> all the previous updates I sent were ignored.

My apologies.  FWIW, from my point of view the same patch(es) kept
getting fixed and updated and going around in circles, so I kept
waiting.  Since it was was a net-next issue (until now), I lowered the
priority and waited to let you guys (you, Andrew, Randy mainly) sort
things out.

So far the only remaining patch I have outstanding and needing to be
applied is from Atsushi-san via Ingo (message id
<20080723104520.GA20672@...e.hu>)...  is that the last of it?

	Jeff