Date:	Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:26:51 +0530
From:	"\"G\"" <balajig81@...il.com>
To:	"Tobias Koeck" <tobias.koeck@...il.com>, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Kernel Support in Linux PPC

Hi

> have you used the ntohl (and similar) conversion methods?

Yeah exactly i ve used it but apart from that will there be any big
surprises as such when i migrate it to PPC with the latest (2.6.26)
kernel ?

Sorry i didnt mention this point in my previous post

I would also like to know the changes done with respect to PPC
architecture in the latest kernel. Any link on that could also be of
some help

Thanks for your time

Cheers,
Balaji