Date:	Tue, 26 Aug 2008 03:17:09 -0700
From:	"Jeff Kirsher" <jeffrey.t.kirsher@...el.com>
To:	"Evgeniy Polyakov" <johnpol@....mipt.ru>
Cc:	"Yinghai Lu" <yhlu.kernel@...il.com>,
	"David Miller" <davem@...emloft.net>,
	"Jeff Garzik" <jeff@...zik.org>, "Ingo Molnar" <mingo@...e.hu>,
	"Bruce Allan" <bruce.w.allan@...el.com>,
	netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
Subject: Re: skbuff bug?

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:17 AM, Evgeniy Polyakov <johnpol@....mipt.ru> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 04:46:49PM -0700, Yinghai Lu (yhlu.kernel@...il.com) wrote:
>> it seems caused by
>>
>> commit f8d59f7826aa73c5e7682fbed6db38020635d466
>> Author: Bruce Allan <bruce.w.allan@...el.com>
>> Date:   Fri Aug 8 18:36:11 2008 -0700
>>
>>     e1000e: test for unusable MSI support
>
> Intel folks seems to be on vacations or whatever else without access to
> the mail. Can you confirm that bug still exists in the latest tree and
> reverting this commit fixes the problem?
>
> --
>        Evgeniy Polyakov
> --

We are looking into the issue, I am sorry there has been no response until now.

I am still curious if you still see the issue with all the recent
changes.  Please provide the device id you are using and system info
so that we can try and reproduce the issue, if the issue persists with
the latest git tree.

--
Cheers,
Jeff