Date:	11 Sep 2008 17:17:07 -0000
From:	architecture_aishwarya Moderator
	<architecture_aishwarya-owner@...oogroups.com>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Welcome to the architecture_aishwarya group

Hello,

I've added you to my architecture_aishwarya group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.

Description of the group:
Aishwarya was an architecture student before she entered modeling
as her part-time job. She was best known for her Pepsi commercial
with Mahima Chaudhry. With her green-grey eyes, she was already
approached by big names in India's film industry, where they
offered her starring roles. She rejected the film offers since
she aimed to be an architect. However, fate had other things in
store for her after she was crowned Miss World 1994.

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Important information about the architecture_aishwarya group

Regards,

Moderator, architecture_aishwarya

Report abuse:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/