Date:	Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:13:02 +0000
From:	wins-lg.2@...cast.net (LG)
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Fantastic Prize

Fantastic Prize

Congratulations,Your E-mail is among our lucky winners of 700,000GBP in LG PROMOTION. This is to promote the use Lg Products as a global village around the World. To claim your prize contact our PRIZE SUPERVISOR below with your ticket no 12/5B/3LGE

CALL OR E-MAIL(LG.CLAIMS@...IL.COM)  PRIZE SUPERVISOR BELOW WITH YOUR TICKET NUMBER FOR CLAIM

Name: Mr James Keegan
Email: LG.CLAIMS@...IL.COM
Tel #: +44-703-192-5646

To ensure that you NEVER miss this important prize,contact the above officer immediately

Sincerely,
Sr. Roger Barnett