Date:	Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:50:18 +0100
From:	mrsabdul120 <mrsabdul120@...il.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: CAN YOU REAL.LY BE TRUSTED BELOVED?

Mrs. Abdul Esther,
Demark Lout Street,
93050 Kuching,
Sarawak,Malaysia

Beloved Friend,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great

sorrow in my heart because my Doctor told me that I will die in

three months time due to my illness causer. Base on this

development I want to will my money which is deposited in a security

company. I sound pessimistic about my health because from the

look of things here in the hospital, I know I will surely die

anytime. All my hairs are falling off. I am also finding it a

difficult to breath freely because of the internal injuries. I am in

search of a reliable person who will use the Money to build charity

organization for the saints and the person will take 20% of the

total sum. While 80% of the money will go to charity organization

and helping the
 orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and i don't have

anybody/family member to take care of my wealth. The total money in

question is $3.5million dollars. I will provide you with other

information's once you indicate your willingness.
Please do contact me on my personal email,because i may not be able

to open this dating site any longer due to my precarious

condition.you can now contact me If really you are out to take up

this great challenge.Waiting to read your message. I have limited internet
access in the hospital.So I am still stuck to the laptop to read your message.
contact me on my private email:

mrsestherabdul11@...oo.com in your next reply.

Yours sincerely.

Mrs Abdul Esther.