Date:	Sat, 7 Mar 2009 09:51:59 +0700
From:	Ronny Overstreet <dieter.woitena@...nline.de>
To:	<netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Finally Available - The 2009 Credit Report America

Good day!

If you are having troubles with a bad credit, You must THANK US for taking the time to send you this invitation to check and improve your credit score with the Free Credit Report for US Citizens, we are here to offer.

Probably, it is very frustrating dealing with a not so perfect credit report, and we are here to give you hope! If you are well known of your credit, you can easily protect your future. You must know how boosting your score can help you to: 1. Be Protected Against ID Theft, 2. Get a Better Job, 3. Buy A Car, 4. Buy a Home and 5. Get a Loan

Hurry up, as the supplies of Free Credit Reports are very limited, and next time you will have to pay if you want to check your credit score, so be quick!

Best whishes,
Free Credit Check

This email has been written and proved to be in compliance with the recently established can-spam act law in US. We are not provoking or forcing any person in any way to participate in our programs. To participate is your own decision and you carry the responsibility of taking further part in this promotion. Anyway, if you don't want to receive more good offers from us, you can simply Unsubscribe by sending us a notification email to sign.out_me@...oo.com with a mail-subject and text "Unsubscribe me", and we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not interested in the offered promotions, please just don't answer. If you think you have received this message and its contents in error, please delete it from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing procedure shown above.