Date:	Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:19:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:	Burak Gorkemli <burakgmail-dccp@...oo.com>
To:	Gerrit Renker <gerrit@....abdn.ac.uk>
Cc:	dccp@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: yet another panic on 2.6.30-rc6

Hi Gerrit,

Sorry for the late reply, I have just found the time today to pull the latest
tree from your site and test it. It still crashes unfortunately, giving similar
console output, as given below. As for the transient problems, I had the
same issue with an older kernel, 2.6.26-rc5, again pulled from your site.

BTW, how to print EIP after the panic?

The console output of the latest panic is as follows:

[<>] ? ccid3_hc_tx_no_feedback_timer
[<>] ? default_spin_lock_flags
[<>] ? elv_queue_empty
[<>] ? blk_run_queue