Date:	Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:09:44 +0200
From:	brian morris <info@....net>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello

--
Dear Friend,

We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client
of our firm. This deal will involve the eventual Investment of USD 25 M
(Twenty Five Million Dollars ) in your country.  We are by this letter
offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you as representative
and manager of invested funds in your country. Since we can not determine
if this email is still functional and also your willingness we have kept
this proposal brief.

If you are Intrested in this offer of partnership, please respond and give
us your full contact details plus company profile,and in response we will
send you an elaborate proposal and details of this offer. Your expedient
response will be appreciated.

Thanks for your cooperation..

Mr. Brian Morris