Date:	Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:12:16 -0400
From:	Yinglin Sun <yinglinsun@...pitt.edu>
To:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [TCP_CA_CWR] Causes for entering TCP_CA_CWR state with 0
	retransmissions

Hi David,

I use the total number of retransmissions reported by tcp_info. The
field name is tcpi_total_retrans. From the kernel source code, I found
that this number is for both fast retransmit and timeout
retransmissions. On the other hand, if fast retransmission happened,
ca_state should be TCP_CA_Recovery or TCP_CA_Disorder, but it's
TCP_CA_CWR.

Thanks.

Yinglin