Date:	29 Jul 2009 19:41:05 -0000
From:	"karim.jack81@...oo.com" <jack1@...ectorsunitoffice.net>
To:	jack1@...ectorsunitoffice.net
Subject: Read carefuly and respond!

Good Day My good friend,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am Mr Karim Jack,an ACCOUNTS OFFICER with an African Bank in Burkina-Faso of West Africa. I am writing you this  letter based on the latest development at my bank which I will like to bring to your personal edification,($9million transfer claims ).
This is a legitimate transaction and you will be paid 30% for your "Assistance".If you are interested, kindly fill the below for the next step.

full names:
phone line:
country of origin:
age: