Date:	Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:22:51 +0530
From:	Krishna Kumar2 <krkumar2@...ibm.com>
To:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: build test your changes!

Hi Dave,

Sorry about the build failure. I did do a build and a stress test. But
I missed changing the name sk_record_tx_queue() in both sock.h
and dev.c when testing. I caught the miss before sending the patch,
but changed the name only in sock.h, and didn't do a final build
again. Sorry about this, will not assume next time.

I will fix this (including patch order) and resend after build and test.

Thanks,

- KK