Date:	Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:35:45 +0100
From:	Frederic Leroy <fredo@...rox.org>
To:	Netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Cc:	"Ilpo Järvinen" <ilpo.jarvinen@...sinki.fi>,
	Asdo <asdo@...ftmail.org>
Subject: scp stalls mysteriously

Ilpo,

I put traces of stall here :
http://www.starox.org/pub/scp_stall/

openssh versions :

houba tmp # equery l openssh
[ Searching for package 'openssh' in all categories among: ]
 * installed packages
[I--] [  ] net-misc/openssh-5.2_p1-r3 (0)

fredo@sg:~$ dpkg -l | grep ssh
ii  libssh2-1                         0.18-1                    SSH2 client-side library
ii  openssh-blacklist                 0.4.1                     list of default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and
ii  openssh-client                    1:5.1p1-5                 secure shell client, an rlogin/rsh/rcp repla
ii  openssh-server                    1:5.1p1-5                 secure shell server, an rshd replacement
ii  ssh                               1:5.1p1-5                 secure shell client and server (metapackage)

I will downgrade gentoo ssh and give another try ...

--
Frédéric Leroy