Date:	Wed, 13 Jan 2010 05:45:16 -0200
From:	"©Webmaster Webmail Account 2010 Upgrading"
	<helpdesk@...master.net>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Account Re-Activation

Dear User,

This message is from the Webmail IT Service messaging center to Webmail users.
We are currently upgrading our data base and email center due to an unusual
activities identified in our email system.

We are deleting all unused Webmail Accounts. You are required to verify your
webmail account by confirming your Webmail identity.

This will prevent your Webmail account from been closed during this
exercise.In order to confirm your Webmail identity, you are to provide the
following data;

First Name:
Last Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Future Password:

*Important*Please provide all these information completely and correctly other
wise due to security reasons we may have to close your account temporarily.We
thank you for your prompt attention to this Issue.

Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you
and your Webmail Account. We apologized for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Webmail IT@ Service