Date:	Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:06:24 -0300
From:	Eduardo Panisset <eduardo.panisset@...il.com>
To:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Reporting Bugs on This List

Okay David,

Sorry, lack me experience on what to expect and what procedures I
should follow as is the first time I'm participating on this list.
However my intention is just to contribute for the kernel stability
and development.

I will be pacient.

Thanks.

Thank you also to Atis (I will check the link you have sent).

Eduardo Panisset.