Date:	Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:03:08 +0100
From:	marketing@...ewonders.co.uk
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Rock The Web

Hi There,

I am writing to introduce my company and to see if there are any
opportunities to work together in the near future.

I run a Kent based Website Design, Graphic Design and Marketing
company - http://www.sitewonders.co.uk
. I have personally been a website developer for over 12 years.

We offer a complete service for anyone looking to maximise their
online potential. As well as web services we can provide offline
marketing and printing.

In 2010 we are looking to partner with more businesses. For example
we work with a high quality furniture company. Initially they solely
traded on ebay, but they came to us to build them an ecommerce
website. Within 6 months the company requires a second website and is
moving to larger premises and are taking on a large amount of new
furniture ranges. This is all down to the joint efforts between our
companies.

We work alongside them to build/develop their website and offer
marketing advice at every step.

If you have an existing project or a new idea that you would like to
discuss, please get in touch. We are looking to build close
relationships with a select few businesses.

We are also in a position to be able to offer payment plans on our
services to allow clients to spread the cost (investment).

If you would be interested in working with Sitewonders and feel that
you could offer a product or service to us that would benefit our
business, please get in touch via email.

If you feel that you would be interested in working with us and
offering your product or service as payment, we would certainly be
interested in discussing your ideas.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email, I appreciate it is
short, but I hope that if you have anything you would like to chat
about, you will get in touch.

You can contact me directly at gary@...ewonders.co.uk

Regards

Gary Sumpter

Sitewonders Limited

http://www.sitewonders.co.uk

--
If you do not want to receive any more communication from us, click