Date:	Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:27:44 -0500
From:	Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch@...l.com>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: LPC track "User visible challenges in Networking" - topics wanted

Greetings.  I've been asked to organize a track for the Linux Plumbers
Conference [1], November 3-5, 2010 in Cambridge, MA.  As I'm still
pursuing my "Deterministic Network Device Naming" problem, that's one
topic for the track.  Dan Williams of NetworkManager fame has agreed
to submit a topic.

I'm actively soliciting more ideas for presentation and conversation
to fill a ~2.5 hour mini-conference.

If you have a challenge that you think would benefit from discussion
at the Plumbers Conference, please add your idea to the wiki [2], and
drop me a note.

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/