Date:	Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:40:01 -0700
From:	Stuart Sheldon <stu@...usa.net>
To:	Simon Horman <horms@...ge.net.au>
CC:	Ulrich Weber <uweber@...aro.com>,
	Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike@....pp.se>, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	Stuart Sheldon <stu@...usa.net>
Subject: Re: IPv6 Anycast?

Hi Simon,

I found the ip man entry too... It appears that the code is in the
kernel, as it does automatically add the anycast addresses when you
start IPv6 routing...

Is this something I should file as a bug / feature request? I would
think this should be part of the iproute2 stuff, but LARTC seems to have
fallen off the planet. I'm an Administrator not really a programmer, and
this seems way beyond my hacking to get done. Not really sure where to
go from here...

Does anyone out there have any suggestions???

Thanks in advance...

Stu