Date:	Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:56:02 +1000
From:	"Mr. John Galvan" <helpdesk33@...o.com.au>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: URGENT

--
Good Day

I wish to introduce myself to you, Am Mr.John Galvan a staff of a private
offshore bank (AIG Private Bank) United Kingdom office. I am the head of the
Accounts Department. I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and
profitable business proposal which I believe will profit the both of us
after completion.I contacted you after a careful thought that you might be
capable of handling this business transaction, which I will explain Below.
The sum of  (£15,500,000.00 Million Pounds) is floating unclaimed in my bank
as all efforts to get across to the relatives of our client who deposited
the money have hit the stones.

There is this client Mr. Roger Ian Wright a US businessman, founder of a Sao
Paulo-based investment company. On the 22nd of May 2009, Mr. Roger Ian
Wright, his wife and his two children all died in a King Air B350 plane
crash seaside resort town of Trancoso, in the state of Bahia. You can find
below the links Pertaining to this accident.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/05/23/2579118.htm?section=justin
All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. My position here at my
office requires me to investigate and I therefore made further
investigations and discovered that Mr. Roger Ian Wright did not declare any
next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his bank
deposit paperwork in my bank. According to the British Law the money will
revert to the ownership of the British government if nobody applies to claim
the fund. To prevent this from happening I have decided to seek your
assistance to have you stand as his next of kin so that the said fund
(£15,500,000.00 Million Pounds), would be released in your name as the next
of kin and paid into your account. All documents and proof that will have
you claim this fund without stress will be forwarded to you upon your
response to this mail.

I intend to give 40% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance.
I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if
interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures with
which to make the transfer.

E-mail: mrjohngalvan12@...oo.com.hk

Should you be interested? Please send me your:
1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
4. Occupation

I hope your response indicates a good beginning for something important to
come.
Kind Regards,
Mr. John Galvan