Date:	Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:29:00 +1000
From:	"Western Union Money Transfer Office" <pepg1@...o.com.au>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Attn: Valid Customer

--
Attn: Valid Customer,

We are please to inform you that United Nations Government has made
payment of £75,000.00 GBP(Seventy five thousand Great Britain Pounds), in
your names/information, this money has being on hold for the past two
weeks now, please we need you to give us the go ahead to release the funds
in other for you to pick up the funds.

Note: United Nations Government has instructed us that we send
$5,000.00USD per day to you, also we still need you to reconfirm your
address, telephone number including your data to us as to enable us
proceed with the release of the money via our office transfer agent here
in London, After you have reconfirm the details we can then send to you
the details as well as the Mtcn and so on to enable you pick up the first
$5,000.00USD as per day payment in our next mail, urgently get back to us
via phone call and email to avoid any delay

Regards

Bernard Harry
Western Union Transfer Agent.
Telephone: +(44)704-573-8671