Date:	Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:49:38 +1100
From:	Stephen Rothwell <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
	Russell King <rmk@....linux.org.uk>,
	James Bottomley <James.Bottomley@...senPartnership.com>,
	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>, <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
	"John W. Linville" <linville@...driver.com>,
	Michal Marek <mmarek@...e.cz>,
	Dmitry Torokhov <dmitry.torokhov@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Linux 2.6.36-rc7

Hi Linus,

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 14:45:13 -0700 Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org> wrote:

> This should be the last -rc, I'm not seeing any reason to keep
> delaying a real release. There was still more changes to
> drivers/gpu/drm than I really would have hoped for, but they all look
> harmless and good. Famous last words.

I have no idea how critical any of this stuff is, but linux-next contain
the following in it's "current" trees i.e. stuff that is supposed to go
into 2.6.36.  These are from the arm-current, scsi-rc-fixes, net-current,
wireless-current, kbuild-current, input-current and ide-curent trees
(contacts cc'd).

Arnaud Lacombe (1):
      kconfig: delay symbol direct dependency initialization
[This one produces a lot of new warnings, but also fixes a bug ...]

Ben Hutchings (2):
      Revert "ipv4: Make INET_LRO a bool instead of tristate."
      netdev: Depend on INET before selecting INET_LRO

Dan Carpenter (1):
      cls_u32: signedness bug

Dan Rosenberg (2):
      sctp: prevent reading out-of-bounds memory
      sctp: Fix out-of-bounds reading in sctp_asoc_get_hmac()

David Stevens (1):
      ipv4: correct IGMP behavior on v3 query during v2-compatibility mode

Dmitry Torokhov (1):
      Input: wacom - fix runtime PM related deadlock

Eric Dumazet (1):
      caif: fix two caif_connect() bugs

Felix Fietkau (1):
      ath9k_hw: fix regression in ANI listen time calculation

Henrik Rydberg (1):
      Input: uinput - setup MT usage during device creation

Jeff Kirsher (4):
      ixgbevf.txt: Update ixgbevf documentation
      e1000.txt: Update e1000 documentation
      e1000e.txt: Add e1000e documentation
      MAINTAINERS: update Intel LAN Ethernet info

Johannes Berg (1):
      mac80211: delete AddBA response timer

Kenneth Waters (1):
      Input: joydev - fix JSIOCSAXMAP ioctl

Maciej Żenczykowski (1):
      net: Fix IPv6 PMTU disc. w/ asymmetric routes

Martin K. Petersen (1):
      [SCSI] Fix VPD inquiry page wrapper

Nagendra Tomar (1):
      net: Fix the condition passed to sk_wait_event()

Neil Horman (1):
      bonding: fix WARN_ON when writing to bond_master sysfs file

Santosh Shilimkar (1):
      ARM: 6419/1: mmu: Fix MT_MEMORY and MT_MEMORY_NONCACHED pte flags

Sergei Shtylyov (2):
      hpt366: add debounce delay to cable_detect() method
      hpt366: fix clock turnaround

Stanislaw Gruszka (1):
      skge: add quirk to limit DMA

Will Deacon (2):
      ARM: 6416/1: errata: faulty hazard checking in the Store Buffer may lead to data corruption
      ARM: 6412/1: kprobes-decode: add support for MOVW instruction

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@...b.auug.org.au