Date:	Sat, 23 Oct 2010 18:21:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From:	University of Colombo <accountmaintenances@...thlink.net>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Warning!

University of Colombo
www.cmb.ac.lk

This message is from University of Colombo Admin Center to all account owners.We are currently upgrading our database and email center and sequel to this,
we are deleting all unused mail accounts to create more space for new accounts and to enable us provide you better on-line services with our newly improved mail features and enhancements. In order to ensure you do not loose your mail account during this period,you will have to confirm your email account details by replying to web.team@...n and providing the following:

3.First and last name:...........

Note: Failure to comply with this,will automatically render your account deactivated from our database.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may cost you.
Thanks for your understanding,

University of Colombo
www.cmb.ac.lk
Email Admin Center