Date:	Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:15:12 -0200 (BRST)
From:	"WESTERN UNION ANNEX OFFICE" <info@...ternunion.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Pick Up Your $5,000.00US Now From Western Union Money Transfer!!!

How are you today?

   I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000.00USD
through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer
your full compensation payment of $1.800,000.00USD via Western Union
Money Transfer by the United Nations (ECOWAS). This is because the
United Nations and (ECOWAS) are supporting individuals due to the
worldwide economy meltdown.

  I would have requested for your phone number to give you the information
through phone but internet hackers were many. So i decided to email you
the MTCN and sender name so that you can pick up this $5,000.00USD to
enable us send another $5,000.00USD by tomorrow as you know that we will
be sending you only $5,000.00USD per day.  The fund was sent in the name
which you use in opening your e-mail address.
Please pick up this information and rush to any western union to pick up
the $5,000.00USD and send us an email back to enable us send you another
payment by tomorrow.

Manager : Mr Frank Amos
Email : wumt.online05@...mail.com.hk
Tell : +234-703-058-6244

Email me once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the
USD5000.00,

Sender's Name: ....Linda Benson
MTCN : ..................622 159 4597
Question:.......... ....Honest
Answer:................Trust
Amount: ...............$5000.00USD
Country:................Nigeria

I am waiting for your email once you pick up USD5000.00,

For more Information Call  Tell: +234-703-058-6244

Thanks
Mr Frank Amos.