Date:	Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:51:22 +0530
From:	williams <lindamoranloanfundinvestment@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello customers

We offer a variety of loans to our customers. Whatever your loan needs are,
large or small, personal or mortgage, we are ready to talk with you about
how we can meet your needs.and how you can get this loan online transfer and
account access online Let us help you arrange financing and also get a very
legit loan.We are registered and recognized financial housing that gives out
loan at a low interest rate to every serious person, if interested fill and
get back to us. Contact us via E-mail address
:mikewilliamseasyloancompany@...il.com

Application Form:

1)Your Name:

2) Country:

3) Address:

4) *CENSORED*:

5) Marital Status:

6) Occupation:

7) Phone Number:

8) Monthly income:

9) Loan Amount Needed:

10) Loan Duration:

11) Purpose of Loan:

12) Religion:

13) Age:

As soon as i receive this details, My secretary will prepare you our company
loan agreement and terms.

Regards,