Date:	Fri, 7 Jan 2011 05:04:58 -0500
From:	Syed Obaid Amin <obaidasyed@...il.com>
To:	Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@...tta.com>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: About disabling congestion control

Thanks for the reply. Yes I also thought to create a sort of NULL
congestion control type that does nothing. But this way the changes
would be system wide. BTW, would some one share the insight that why
linux uses sysctl to select a congestion control algorithm instead of
socket options.

Thanks again,

Obaid