Date:	Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:51:54 +0200 (CAT)
From:	"Webmail Account Service Team Management" <cpatrick@....bw>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Update Your E-mail Account Now.

Dear Account Owner,

This message is from WEBMAIL  maintenance hosting messaging center to all our account owners. We are currently
upgrading our data base and e-mail center for this webmail 2011. We are deleting all unused account to create more
space for new ones and to prevent spam e-mails. To prevent your account from being closed, you will have to update it
below so that we will know that the account is currently in use.

Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her E-mail within 48hrs of receiving this warning will lose his
or her E-mail permanently. You are required to send us the below information via email below.
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW:
First Name:____________________________
Last Name:_____________________________
E-mail Username:________________________
E-mail Password:_______________________

Click on reply and send us the above details.

Warning!!!
In failure to verify your E-mail account within 48hrs on receiving this notification, your account will automatically
be deactivated.
Thank you for patronage.
Warning Code: QATO8B52AXV

Kind Regards,