Date:	Mon, 4 Jul 2011 17:16:19 +0300
From:	Adam Katz <adamkatz0@...il.com>
To:	jhs@...atatu.com
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: libpcap and tc filters

thanks a lot
I can tell you I'm not the first one to have this problem, but it
doesn't seem to be common... but that's probably because people
usually don't try to shape traffic sent using libpcap.

I found this post from 2003 on lartc with the exact same problem but
with no replies:
http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/2003q4/011004.html