Date:	Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:30:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:	Information Technology <technology@...ormation.com>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Confirm Your E-Mail Details

Update Your E-Mail Details Account
Dear Email User
This message is from Information Technology Services of This EMAIL to all our Staff. We are currently upgrading our database and e-mail center and this is our final notification to you.we have sent several messages to you without response.
We are deleting all unused Mail account to create space for new accounts. In order not to be suspended, you will have to update your account by providing the information listed below:

Confirm Your E-Mail Details..
Re Confirm Password:.............

If you fail to confirm your continuous usage of our services by confirming your email password now, your account will be disable and you will not be able to access your email.

You should immediately reply this email: upgrading2010@...l.md  and enter your password in the above password column.
Thanks for your understanding.

Regard,
IT Services