Date:	Thu,  4 Aug 2011 21:06:15 -0500
From:	Robin Holt <holt@....com>
To:	Wolfgang Grandegger <wg@...ndegger.com>
Cc:	Robin Holt <holt@....com>, socketcan-core@...ts.berlios.de,
	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [RFC 0/4] [flexcan] Add support for powerpc (freescale p1010) -V4

Marc or Wolfgang,

This patch set should have all your comments included.

Could you please apply these four patches to a test branch, compile
and test them on an arm based system?  I would like to at least feel
comfortable that I have not broken anything there so far.

Before the integration of the comments, I had verified the flexcan
driver was able to communicate.  I still need to do more testing, but
it certainly looks very promising at this point.

Thanks,
Robin Holt