Date:	Sat, 26 Nov 2011 05:39:51 -0000 (WET)
From:	"Allen and Violet Large" <v.allen@...oo.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: From Allen and Violet Large........

Dear Email User,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot
Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate
the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to
improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have
received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you
have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the
payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

 http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101104/od_yblog_upshot/nicest-canadian-couple-in-world-doles-out-lottery-winnings

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html

Goodluck,

Allen and Violet Large