Date:	Fri, 16 Dec 2011 02:15:35 -0600
From:	Abdul Rahim Coulibaly <abdulrahimcoulibaly1@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Mr. Abdul Rahim Coulibay Assalamu Alaikum

Mr. Abdul Rahim Coulibay Assalamu Alaikum
My Dear Good Friend.
How are you and your family? Hope All is well. I am Mr. Abdul Rahim Coulibay
, the Regional Branch Manager with Islamic Development Bank Burkina
(ISDB-BF) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I got your contact from the
Burkina Faso chambers of commerce have some fund to claim in my bank
Which will be of benefit to both of us.

I want you to be an inheritor of this fund, the said fund is in a
Doormat account and with your bank information and my Documentation
certifies you as the inheritor/beneficiary Since I am an insider and
working in the same bank, the Transfer will be processed legally and
successfully and I will Be coming down to your country for
disbursement.

 The amount of money involved is ($4.5m) which I want you to Claim for
further transfer out of the Country to your bank Account, all to our
financial benefit. This is very great opportunity as it will take a
maximum of 14 banking Working days to be concluded. I as an insider
will do my duties perfectly well concerning this transaction for
security reasons.

This is confidential for successful conclusion and hitch-free
transaction. Contact me immediately for further details and mutual
Relationship and we will decide together on how to disburse the funds
Yours truly.

Mr. Abdul Rahim Coulibay
Regional Branch Manager
Islamic Development Bank (ISDB)