Date:	Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:14:09 -0400
From:	John Lavenia <info@...dstatementmarketing.com>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: I'm sorry

I'm sorry, but I have to shut down
the offer to make you a f.r.ee 100% personalized video
you'll make money with...ASAP.

My team is completely freaking out by the number
of videos we've got on the boards and we've only
got 13 more available video-made-for-you bonuses
and then that bonus is pulled off the table forever.

My wife told me I was nuts when I added that
but I didn't listen...now we are slammed, but it's
TOO MUCH FUN! I LIVE FOR THIS!

Just seeing the results my clients are getting
using video is a RUSH.

If you want to get in and have me make your
first video for you, ACT FAST (I give it less than
30 minutes after this e-mail is out that we'll have
to shut that down).

http://bit.ly/wTgoqK

****Watch Video #3 until the end and you'll
get access to the Sign Up for your video****

To your success,
John Lavenia
Bold Statement Marketing

PS: If the f.r.ee video-made-for-you offer isn't on the page
anymore once you get there it means it's gone...done...finito.

PSS: Yes, you'll still get access to the other $1,000
worth of bonuses but there's only 13 f.r.e.e. video-
made-for-you bonuses left.  Watch video 3 and you'll
get the full scoop.

http://bit.ly/wTgoqK