Date:	Tue, 8 May 2012 08:41:02 +0800
From:	"Webmail Center" <webmaster@...ing.com.tw>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: User(s)

Dear Webmail Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we are presently working on our webmail User Accounts Owner
for safety, We are having congestions due to the anonymous registration ofaccounts so we
are shutting down some accounts that are no more active and your account might be deleted
or suspended within 24 hours for security reasons if you do not respond to this mail.
We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you still want
to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling
the space below.
To complete your account verification, you must reply to (taiwan.tw@...lish.tw) this
email immediately and enter your account details below.

Email (**************)Password: (**************)Confirm Password(************)Date Of

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from our database.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this period, but trust
you understand that our primary concern is for ourcustomers and for the security of their
data. our customers are totally secure

Support Team.