Date:	Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:16:36 -0400
From:	OFFICE MAIL <ASKOWRON@...com>
To:	Recipients <ASKOWRON@...com>
Subject: Contact Barrister James Bunch the transaction representative through
 (jamesbunch678@...oo.cn) for your fund transfer.

Attention, this is to notify you that we have gone through your Contract Inheritance payment files with us here in Supreme Court of Justice United Kingdom and we confirmed that the total sum of $5 Million Dollars is been pencilled on your name and to be paid to you as the rightful beneficiary on the list , and we finally notice that your fund has been deposited on your name in the British Security Company London England since the year 2009 by Mr Ken Williams the previous Finance Secretary in FMOF for safety , and the court have concluded to carry out the execution to you through the NatWest Bank wire transfer to your bank account . So you are to contact Barrister James Bunch the transaction representative through (jamesbunch678@...oo.cn) with your full Name, home address, valid phone number and also your current bank details to enable him transfer your fund to you and to enlighting you more about your fund. Barrister James Bunch Legals Chamber