Date:	Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:24:59 +0000
From:	"Dr.Amadou Kebbi" <dramadoukebbi004@...la.fr>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello...!!

Good day

I work with a bank In West Africa,Burkina faso,I have a business
transaction for you.In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of
$10.5 Million US Dollars.In an account that belongs to one of our
foreign customer who died along with his entire family in plane crash.

Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him, there is
nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.It is therefore
upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department
decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank as his
Next of kin or business associate.

If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve
this transfer of the balance (10.5 Million Dollars) to your
account.and we will share the money 50-50%.Get back to me if you are
financially capable of handling this transaction.furnish me the below
information.for more details.

Your full name….
Your age and sex…
Your country......
Your Cell phone number..
Your Occupation....

My Regards to you and your family
Dr.Amadou Kebbi

N/B? Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent
connection error here in the con.