Date:	Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:13:14 -0700
From:	"Nithin Nayak Sujir" <nsujir@...adcom.com>
To:	"Dirkjan Ochtman" <dirkjan@...tman.nl>
cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Problems with tg3 on BCM5720

Hi Dirkjan,
A few questions -
1. Can you tell me the last patch that is included in the tg3 driver in 3.4.9 on your distro?
2. Can you give more info about the working setup?
3. Was there any system reset or driver reload between the working and not working setups? Or was it
just a cable switch?

4. Please give the output of
ethtool eth0
ethtool -i eth0
ethtool -k eth0

5. Can you run ethtool --test in the working setup?

6. I noticed in the syslog, the link is coming up at 100 Mbps. Is this expected?
7. Does it fail immediately on connect to the data center switch? Or is it after some traffic goes
through?

Thanks,
Nithin.